Funding My Online Stock Trading Account Through BPI Online Fund Transfer
I never thought how investing could be this easy nowadays, thanks to technology. I can now directly make a hassle-free deposit to fund my online stock trading account with AB Capital Securities Inc. (ABCSI) through BPI Online Fund Transfer.
Here’s how I did that:
Enroll Stock Trading Account
- Log in to www.bpiexpressonline.com
- Under FUND TRANSFER tab found on the menu bar, click ENROLL THIRD PARTY ACCOUNTS
- Select which enrollment method you prefer, either :1.) Print, Sign and Mail or 2.) Print, Sign and Submit the Enrollment Form to any BPI/BPI Savings Bank Branch
- Choose your ATM Card Number you wish register your AB Capital Account. Enter the Joint Account Indicator (JAI No.)
- Fill-in the following information under the Third Party Information:
ACCOUNT NAME: AB Capital Securities, Inc.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3721000418
PURPOSE: Others (TYPE IN: Fund Account)
- Click CONTINUE
- Check the information on the readback page. Click SUBMIT & PRINT
- Print and affix your signature on the enrollment form. Mail to BPI Head Office or submit Enrollment Form to any BPI/BPI Savings Bank Branch.
- Under FUND TRANSFER tab, click TRANSFER FUNDS TODAY
- Fill-in the amount you would like to transfer beside the TRANSFER THIS AMOUNT
- Under FROM THIS ACCOUNT, select the account you wish to be the source of funds
- Under TO THIS ACCOUNT, select AB Capital Securities, Inc.
- Click TRANSFER NOW
- A readback will pop-out. Click OK to confirm information
- Fill up the Deposit Alert form from ABCSI’s website.
- Click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the form.
- Wait for the Deposit Alert notification in your email like the one below.